Friday, December 14, 2007

A long time ago...

I was at a pool party with the rest of the "graduating" 6th graders. And I was fat. So naturally I wasn't getting much attention from the pre-pubescent girls at the party. I had no problem with this. My problem was with the fact that my friends seemed to be avoiding me. So I swam over to them and they politely told me that they didn't want to be seen with me because I was fat. So I dried off, put my clothes back on, and waited until my mom came to pick me up. I don't remember feeling angry at them; I only remember feeling disappointed in myself. I grew distant from those friends later as we got involved with different activities. I still talk to them from time to time. But right now I want to say one thing to both of them.

Fuck you.

No comments: